Ads by Google

Get This Pop-up Window


Wednesday 7 August 2013

Window 8 Activator


Long time before this I had make several post on Window 7 Loader by DAZ. This Window Loader are the most perfect and clean loader I ever used.
Also with window Update always ON ,
for the last time I used Window 7 with Window Loader version 2.2.1 still not caught on " window not genuine ". At least till April 2013.

Now I have migrates to Window 8 pro(without window media center) with original product key for almost 3 month. At first my laptop always got blue screen with Window 8 x64 bit installed. I think that time mozilla firefox had problems with adobe flash player.

Then I switch to Window 8 x86 version. However the problem keeps repeating but not as much as on x64 version . So I turn On Window Update and Select only two,three or four update at once. [Selecting all at first make my laptop stuck and the update fails]. Take few long hours and numbered of restart before finishing all the update.

No more blue screen after that . Also with the new flash player release version that fix the problem, no more problems. Everything faster and better than what Window 7 have. There are few things I dont like.

First the most I hate is their new application on Window 8.Calendar, Mail,Photo viewer etc. Why..? It takes Decades to open. Microsoft already makes their apps as default apps to open our files.Window photo viewer takes less than 1 second to open but their new applications takes at least 3 time longer.
I love the way they design it but not the performence. Yeah of course just change the defaults application to make it faster.


This time, MDL forum teams keeps their brilliant works with final version of Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.3 .

 Thanks to CODYQX4 and their teams
Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
-ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
-letsgoawayhell, Phazor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
-MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker

Since I already have original license key, I still didnt test their work on Window 8, just tested on Office 2013. FYI the with the tool you can kill 2 bird with just 1 stone. Just look at the Tool below









On the left is the Office Activator while on the right is Window Activator . When I activate Office 2013 earlier, my Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 detect it as malware. Then I just restore it back, and add as exclusion. Yes ,confirm it's not a virus but antivirus will just attact any KMSEmulator / Activation tools / hack tool.

For anyone to try just click on the window icon. Then open Activation Tab. Click on EZ-Activator. Wait and you are done. Thanks.

*update 10/05/2013
I have try this tool on Window 7 Ultimate but unfortunately it is not supported version. I think on the Window 7 list only have Enterprise  and N Edition.


Download :
Link here: 4 Shared  password if any: jerung

No comments:

Post a Comment